Friday, April 19, 2013

Save $70 on Canvas Prints + More Recent News

Wrapped Gallery Canvas Print Deal!
Starting today and running through this weekend, FineArtAmerica.com is offering promotional pricing on a limited run of 10 prints of this iconic USA license plate map. Click here to take a look - usually $189, these are listed at $119 plus shipping!

USA license plate map wrapped canvas print

Recent News

• I am happy to announce my artwork will soon be appearing on a series of checks by CheckAdvantage! Click over to my Facebook page to get a preview of which designs will be featured!

• This summer I will be embarking on a project of massive proportions - a license plate map of the USA for a company in California that measures10 feet wide! Stay tuned on my website and on Facebook for photos and updates as this project unfolds.

• I recently entered into an agreement with Corbis Images to offer select images of my work for editorial and business use. Click here to see the images and pricing options. If you know someone in the publishing or advertising industry, send them a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment